Monday, May 9, 2011

The Birthmark Boy


This boy is so stupid, he just came running, first of all interrupted my relaxing time to say the most stupid thing ever... There is a "beast" in the island. OH YEAH RIGHT! A beast, that is going to eat us all! He says he heard it across over a cave, I dont believe him, I think he just wants attention because he is sad of not being with his parents.
Nobody is really paying attention to him except for the littleluns and obviously lame Piggy, after all he is just a stupid scared kid, that has no opinion here for me it's cause I mean really? a beast? If there was a beast somebody would have gotten hurt already and even thought if there is really beast we should do something to stop it… maybe we wont get to kill it but hurting it would be fair enough. I'm not saying there is a beast. I obviously dont believe in that stuff, thats is for immature, stupid kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment